Sidra Medical and Research Center is looking for a Vice Chair - Women's CMG for their Obstetrics and Gynecology Dept. in Doha, Qatar.
- Reporting to the Executive Chair of WCMG, the Vice Chair provides clinical, education, research and executive management leadership for the CMG.
- The Vice-Chair is a clinical and managerial leader working with the Sidra executive team to develop and deliver strategy and business plans and is accountable for resources and performance in the CMG.
- He/she integrates research and education priorities into a program of excellent clinical service delivery.
- It is anticipated that the Vice Chair will be able to continue with personal clinical education and research activities albeit in a reduced capacity, and will have a full-time appointment to Weill Cornell Medical College – Qatar.
- Medical Degree from an Accredited School of Medicine
- Residency training in Obstetrics
- Sub-specialty Fellowship in Specialty area (or equivalent training)
- 10+ years of progressive medical and administrative experience, preferably in a complex healthcare environment (mid-wifery model) in which the essential elements of clinical governance are aligned with a culture that encourages innovation, creativity and values, celebrates and rewards excellence
- Valid professional License in the country of origin or country of practice in the specialty area
- Board Certification or its equivalent in obstetrics/gynecology from an accredited Western Board.
Skills: Fluency in written and spoken Arabic preferred
Job Closing date: 30 June 2018
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
This information can be obtained from Sidra Medical and Research Center, SIDRA3663