Medcare Hospitals and Medical Centers are hiring an experienced and passionate Consultant/ Specialist Family Medicine to join their Medical Center in Dubai, UAE.
- The Incumbent will be responsible for attending patients related to Family Medicine cases of all age group in a Clinic setup according to approved standards of medicine.
- Work is performed to meet established medical, ethical and legal rules in the field of Family Medicine and by observing practices and procedures as required by the organization.
- The applicant must possess at least five years of experience as a Specialist in Family Medicine and must be highly skilled in the field of Family Medicine, with mature clinical judgment and ability to provide professional leadership.
- A thorough knowledge of Medical Department policies and procedures with particular reference to the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of his work is required.
- The candidate must have demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care and commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes.
- He/She must have demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and high level of interpersonal and organizational skills is expected of this role.
- The applicant should possess a Bachelors Medical Degree recognized by Ministry of Health and
- a Certification of a higher professional education program in Family Medicine recognized by Ministry of Health.
- CCT or American Board Certification in Family Medicine or equivalent recognized by Ministry of Health is preferred.
- with DHA medical license
Job location: Medcare Medical Centre Rashidyia
Job posting date: 7 May 2018
This information can be obtained from the Medcare Careers