The New Mowasat Hospital in As Sālimīyah, Kuwait is in need of a Registrar – ER.
- The Registrar– ER coordinates and administers Emergency Room services in accordance with Ministry of Health regulations, Hospital Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules & Regulations and Department Policy & Guidelines.
- Provides primary care to the host of patients entering Hospital ERs with illnesses and injuries covering a broad spectrum, from acute infections to life-threatening conditions.
- Education : Bachelors’ Degree in Medicine followed by specialized training in Emergency Medicine. Masters’ Degree in Emergency Medicine Training in Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or Basic Life Support (BLS) preferred
- Licensing : Valid License from Ministry of Health-Kuwait to practice as an Emergency Medicine Registrar.
- Experience : 5 years’ experience with minimum 1.5 years’ experience post Masters’ Degree in Emergency Medicine.
- Management Skills: Problem Solving, Decision Making , Counselling and Critical Thinking skills; Attention to detail and a Team Player.
- Soft Skills: Excellent Communication and Inter-Personal skills.
- Computer Skills : MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet and Hospital MIS
- Language Skills: Good in written and spoken English, Arabic is preferred