The State of Kuwait Ministry of Health is hiring Radiologist with Specialty in Intervention Radiology for their Radiology Department in Kuwait.
- Consultants, Senior Specialists, Specialists & Senior Registrars: Bachelor + Master Degree + Fellowship/American Board/Ph.D., or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Registrar: MBBS + Master Degree Or Fellowship Part 1 or its equivalent from a recognized University.
- Consultants: should be a completed 15 years as a doctor, 12 years experience after the higher qualification.
- Senior Specialists: Should be completed 12 years as a doctor, 9 years experience after the higher qualification.
- Specialists: Should be completed 9 years as a doctor, 6 years after the higher qualification.
- Senior Registrars: Should be completed 6 years as a doctor, 3 years experience after the higher qualification.
- Registrars: should be completed 6 years as a doctor, 1 year experience after Master Degree or Fellowship Part 1.
- Successful candidates will be expected to provide up to date service and manage all problems in their respective fields including the complicated ones.
- Applications including detailed CV with complete information, with copies of educational, qualification & experience certificates, passport copy and names of three referees to be sent to the following.
- Website: www.moh.gov.kw/careers or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. kindly upload or email your applications ONCE only.
Job Posting date: 15 March 2018