Sidra Medicine in Doha, Qatar is in need of a Physician Locums for the Critical Care (PICU). Contract Duration will be for 3 months
- Helps the PICU programs delivery of high quality and evidence based services that are sufficient, efficient and responsive and designed to meet the identified customer needs and outcomes.
- Responsible for all medical related activities of the PICU program.
- Conducts other duties as may be directed by the Chief of PICU
- Identifies and coordinates resolution of problems to improve PICU program staff utilization and patient satisfaction.
- Adheres to Sidra’s standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies
Qualifications, Experience and Skills:
- MD degree (or equivalent)
- Board Certification in Pediatrics or its equivalent.
- Sub specialty Fellowship and board certification in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine from accredited program or its equivalent
- 2+ years of clinical experience in Academic center PICU
- Active License to practice Medicine in country of origin/ country of training
Job Closing date: 25 Dec. 2017