Sidra Medical and Research Center is searching for an Attending Physician - Internal / Acute Care Medicine for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Dept. in their facility in Doha, Qatar.
- The Attending Physician - Internal/Acute Care Medicine is responsible for the delivery of high-quality evidence-based care; effective and efficient diagnosing, managing and treating all patients placed under the role holder’s care.
- The Attending Physician - Internal/Acute Care Medicine makes recommendations, orders appropriate therapeutics and diagnostics as per the patient’s diagnosed condition.
- The Attending Physician - Internal/Acute Care Medicine is also responsible for providing guidance to less experienced colleagues.
- MD or equivalent qualifications (MBCS & MBBch)
- Completion of a residency program with specialty experience or training from an accredited Western Board.
- 2+ years of post-certification/residency in clinical care or education in the relevant field from a North American Academic/ Healthcare Institution or equivalent in the UK, Republic of Ireland, or other European Countries with accredited and recognized board, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Research or Education experience.
- Valid professional License in the country of origin or country of practice in the specialty area
Job closing date: 31-Jul-2018
This information can be obtained from Sidra Medical and Research Center, SIDRA4185