Sidra Medical and Research Center is searching for a Cardiology Physician for their Pediatrics Dep.- Cardiology Division in their facility in Doha, Qatar.
- Atending physician Pediatric Cardiology CICU is responsible to provide direct care and oversight in the delivery of Cardiac Intensive Care clinical services to all CICU patients treated at Sidra Medical center and closely follow all the quality and safety parameters and bench marks.
- It is expected that this will include regional and supra-regional referrals directed to Sidra Medical Center, as well as adult patients with congenital and/or structural heart disease that may be treated at Sidra or Hamad Medical Cooperation.
- By delivering the very highest quality in clinical care, Sidra Medical and Research Center will serve as a magnet for patients within the borders of Qatar and beyond.
Sites of practice:
- Pediatric Cardiac Intensive Care.
- Inpatient patient care units.
- Telemedicine consultation when developed and appropriate.
- Procedure rooms in the hospital when needed and appropriate.
Site visits to referring and affiliated hospitals and clinics when requested and appropriate.
- MD degree (or equivalent)
- Board Certification in Pediatrics or its equivalent.
- Subspecialty Fellowship and board certification in Pediatric cardiology or Pediatric Critical Care Medicine or their equivalent.
- 4th year training in Pediatric Cardiac Intensive care or work experience in Pediatric CICU for more than 5 years
- Dual training- Fellowship in both Pediatric Cardiology and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine with Board certification or its equivalent in both specialties (preferred)
- 2+ years of clinical experience in an academic program CICU
Certification and Licensure:
- Active License to practice Medicine in country of origin/country of training.
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
- Clinical and procedural skills needed to manage patients in CICU
- Applicant will required to be part of Night and weekend coverage with 24/7 in-hospital coverage. All the night calls will be in-house
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Proficiency in Medical Research
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Job Closing date: 31 Dec. 2017
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
This information can be obtained from Sidra Medical and Research Center, SIDRA3404