The Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare is looking for a Staff Physician for Anesthesia Dept. in Dharan, KSA.
- Provides 24 hour coverage in-house for the in-patient service of the specialty Anesthesia.
- Provides out-patient services when assigned to the clinic on rotational basis as per a schedule developed by the Clinical Services.
- He/She performs his/her duties under the professional supervision of the staff specialists, sub-specialists and Chiefs of Service.
- His/her responsibilities involve mainly the evaluation of patients in the Emergency Room, admission of patients to the wards, CCU, ICU as indicated, and to provide coverage to the in-patient medical care on a 24-hour basis.
- His/her responsibilities also include the follow-up in the clinic of patients discharged from the hospital.
- Graduation from a recognized medical school MD
- One year of internship in a recognized training program.
- 3 years of Residency training in specialty in a recognized
- training program. OR
- Two years of Residency training in a specialty in a recognized training program, plus three years of experience in a recognized hospital in the field of his/her specialty.
Certifications/Other Requirements As Applicable
- Must hold a valid license to practice medicine.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English.
- Ability to adjust to group practice in an industrial environment.
Location: Dhahran, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Job posting date: 15 May 2018
This information can be obtained from Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare -LinkedIn Job posting