The Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare is looking for an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeon in their medicine Department in Dhahran, KSA
- Basic function involves all aspects of inpatient and outpatient oral and maxillofacial surgery, including infection control, pathology review and diagnosis, pain and anxiety control, hospital dentistry, emergency care and readiness and quality assurance.
- As an Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon, the incumbent serves as liaison and consultant to the Medical Services Organization and as the final authority within the Dental Division.
- Is directly involved in the oral and maxillofacial surgery provided to eligible employees, dependents and any other patients eligible for health care within the Johns Hopkins Healthcare (JHAH) system.
- The physical delivery system presently includes, but is not limited to, five different dental facilities; Dhahran, Al Hasa, Udhailiyah, Ras Tanura, Abqaiq and any other future locations.
- The incumbent receives supervision from the Unit Head, Specialty Dental Services Unit 2 on critical administrative matters, functional problems and forecasting of future requirements and service.
- A minimum of 5 years of practice solely devoted to oral/maxillofacial surgery.
- Previous administrative experience of formal teaching experience is desirable but not mandatory.
Other requirements as applicable
- An excellent command of written and oral English.
- Must be able to adjust to a group practice and provide staff guidance in an industrial setting which will include an understanding of corporate organization, personnel policies, procedures and administration.
- Must demonstrate an ability to deal with a multi-national patient population of all ages. Subscribes to, and never in violation of, the standards of professional and company ethics.
Job posting date: 14 May 2018
Job location: Dhahran, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
This information can be obtained from the LinkedIn Job post of Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare (JHAH)