The Dubai Health Authority is looking for a Nuclear Medicine (Senior Specialist Registrar).
- Provide general care to patients on hospital wards and in outpatient clinics.
- Assist the Consultant in investigating, diagnosing and treating medically or surgically all patients referred to his specialty.
- Participates in teaching programs in the Department and its sections, regular seminars, promotes clinical investigative work.
- Participate in peer review, quality-related activities, and other clinical/administrative meetings when deemed necessary by the head of the department and the hospital administration.
- Involve in the departmental and hospital-wide performance monitoring & Improvement activities.
- Keeps current with new procedures and techniques in the field of his specialty.
- Promoting health education through providing education and support for all junior staff in the department and supports continuing medical education.
- Undertaking managerial responsibilities such as planning the workload and staffing of the department.
- Maintain the highest professional standard of conduct in line with organization’s policies and procedures and internationally accepted standards.
- Participates in committees and taskforces, if assigned.
- Performs other applicable tasks and duties assigned within the realm of his/her knowledge, skills and abilities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Graduation from an accredited medical school with a recognized Membership/Fellowship/Board or equivalent.
- 5 years experience.
Job Posting: 30 Apr. 2018
Job closing: 30 May 2018
This information can be obtained from Dubai Health Authority job search website