The Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare is looking for a Nephrologist in ther medicine Department in Dhahran, KSA
- The nephrologist is a staff member of the specialty medicine Department.
- The nephrologist’s responsibilities are divided between the outpatient nephrology clinic (30%) and the inpatient services.
- This includes consultations and admissions (50%) and performing procedures such as kidney biopsy and dialysis catheter insertion (10%).
- The nephrologist attends to patients in both hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis units.
- This accounts for 10% of the time.
- The nephrologist performs these duties under the professional supervision of the chief of specialty medicine Department.
- Must have at least 2 years of practice in the field of nephrology and proof of expertise in the discipline of nephrology.
- 2 years of residency training in internal medicine in a recognized residency training program
- 1 year internship in a recognized training program
Other Requirements As Applicable
- Must have excellent command of verbal and written English
- Must hold a valid license to practice medicine
Job posting date: 10 May 2018
Job location: Dhahran, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
This information can be obtained from the LinkedIn Job post of Johns Hopkins Aramco Healthcare (JHAH)