Medcare Hospitals & Medical Centers is hiring an experienced and passionate Specialist Anesthetist - Female Arab National to join Medcare Women & Children Hospital, Dubai.
- The Incumbent will be responsible for evaluating patients to formulate an adequate anesthetic plan.
- He/She will manage and administer anesthesia during surgical procedures & monitor conditions of patients before, during, and after anesthesia to look out for adverse reactions.
- Work is performed to meet established medical, ethical and legal rules in the field of Anesthesia and by observing practices and procedures as required by the organization.
- The applicant must possess at least five years of experience post specialty degree as a specialist Anesthetist and must be highly skilled in the field of Anesthesia, with mature clinical judgment and ability to provide professional leadership.
- A thorough knowledge of Medical Department policies and procedures with particular reference to the obligation to maintain the confidentiality of his work is required.
- The candidate must have demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care and commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes.
- He/She must have demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and high level of interpersonal and organizational skills is expected of this role.
Credentials: DHA Eligibility/ DHA license as Specialist Anesthetist
Job posting date: 21 May 2018
This information can be obtained from Medcare Careers