An Endodontist-Dental Specialist is needed in the
- To provide Primary Dental Care in the diagnoses and treatment of diseases, injuries, malformations of teeth and gums and related oral structures. May treat diseases of nerve, pulp and other dental tissues affecting the vitality of teeth.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum 5 years full time clinical dental experience, as a specialist (Licensed Endodontist),
- inclusive of a 1-year foundation programme in a supervised environment (essential).
- Licensed as an Endodontist from Qatar Council for Health Practitioners (QCHP) (essential).
- Bachelor Degree in Dentistry (from a World Health Organisation approved dental school).
- Higher postgraduate degree in Endodontic & Conservative specialty(restorative & crown bridge/prosthodontics).
- Evidence of continuous post-graduate development (CPO) in line with QP standards in clinical and mandatory training.
- BLS (Basic Life Support).
Job Posting date: 04 Nov. 2017