Sidra Medical and Research Center is looking for a Division Chief for their Emergency Medicine department in Doha, Qatar.
- Reporting to the Chair of Emergency, The Division Chief of Emergency Medicine provides clinical, educational, research and executive management leadership in the Division of Emergency Medicine including Urgent Care.
- S/he will be a clinical and managerial leader working with the Sidra executive team to develop and deliver strategy and business plans and is accountable for resources and performance in the Division of Emergency Medicine and to integrate research and education priorities into a program of excellent clinical service delivery.
- The Department of Emergency Medicine will provide specialized outpatient clinical services including diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for complex and complicated medical presentations, consultations, case management, and other associated clinical and academic activities managed in this Division.
- The Division Chief will have a full-time appointment to Weill Cornell Medical College – Qatar.
- MD degree (or equivalent)
- Residency Training in pediatric medicine (or equivalent).
- Subspecialty Fellowship in Pediatric Emergency Medicine (or equivalent training or certification).
- 10 plus years clinical experience.
- 3 plus years in Academic leadership as Chairman of Emergency Medicine and/or Division Chief of Emergency Medicine.
Certification and Licensure
- Active License to practice medicine in home country (or equivalent certifications)
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
- Proficient in Clinical Emergency Medicine and Urgent Care, Research, Education, Management, Communications, Innovation.
- Specific clinical, administrative, and business skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite
- Fluency in written and spoken English
Job Closing date: 13 Feb. 2018
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
This information can be obtained from Sidra Medical and Research Center, SIDRA4489