A Developmental Pediatrics Physician is needed in Sidra Medicine, for their facility in Ar Rayyān, Qatar
- The Attending Physician is responsible for the delivery of high quality evidence-based care; effective and efficient diagnosing, managing and treating all patients placed under the role holder’s care.
- The Attending Physician makes recommendations, orders appropriate therapeutics and diagnostics as per the patient’s diagnosed condition.
- Completion of residency program in the specialty area from an accredited Western Board.
- Fellowship in Neuro-disability or Equivalent
- MSc and/or PhD Preferred
- 2+ years of post-certification/residency in clinical care or education in the relevant field from a North American Academic/ Health care Institution
- or equivalent in UK, Republic of Ireland, or other European Countries with accredited and recognized board, Australia or New Zealand.
- Research or Education experience Preferred.