The New Mowasat Hospital is in need of a Consultant in Pediatrics and Neonatology in their facility in As Sālimīyah, Kuwait
- The Consultant – NICU plans, directs, coordinates, administers and supervises the acute management of patients in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Nursery and postnatal wards in accordance with Ministry of Health regulations Hospital Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules & Regulations and Department Policy & Guidelines.
- Responsible for clinical assessment, support, resuscitation and decisions regarding all management issues of neonates.
- Reports on matters relating to neonatal patient care division to the Medical Director through the Clinical Director.
- Bachelors’ Degree in Medicine.
- Masters’ Degree or Membership/ Fellowship/ Board in Pediatrics and Neonatology; which is recognized by KIMS (Kuwait Institute for Medical Specialization).
- Subspecialty Board in Neonatology or minimum 3 years’ training in Neonatology in University Teaching Hospital.
- Trained in NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program) is desired
- Valid License from Ministry of Health-Kuwait to practice as a Neonatology Consultant
- Preferably 12 years’ experience with minimum 7 years experience post Fellowship/Membership/Board in Neonatology.
- Management Skills: Social Perceptiveness and Problem Sensitivity; Decision Making , Teaching, Counselling, Analytical and Critical Thinking skills; Attention to detail and a Team Player.
- Soft Skills:Excellent Communication and Inter-Personal skills
- Computer Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet
- Language Skills:Good in written and spoken English, Arabic is preferred.
Posting Date: 24 Dec. 2017