Mediclinic Middle East, the largest and leading Healthcare provider in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is looking for experienced Female Obstetricians and Gynaecologists for its various inpatient and outpatient units in Dubai.
- Responsible for providing comprehensive consultant level patient care in Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- Participates equitably in the on-call roster.
- Participates in the oversight and professional development of assigned junior medical staff.
- Participates in the educational activities of the Medical Staff as a whole.
- Conducts Clinical Audits in line with Medical Advisory Committee requirements.
- Participates in review and planning activities relevant to the development of the Obstetrics & Gynaecology Service and the Hospital/Clinic.
- Participates in activities and opportunities to promote the Obstetrics & Gynaecology service and the Hospital/Clinic to the general public and wider medical community of Dubai and the UAE.
- Fulfills professional requirements for continuing maintenance of competence in all aspects of Obstetrics & Gynaecology.
- Carries out other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills and abilities of the position.
- Basic Medical Degree and completion of a relevant higher professional education program recognised by Dubai Health Authority (DHA) and Dubai Healthcare City Authority (DHCA).
- Certification and registration in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, recognised by Dubai Health Authority (DHA) and Dubai Healthcare City Authority (DHCA): American Board Certification, or CCT, or an equivalent.
- Minimum of five (5) years relevant experience since gaining higher qualification preferred.
- Three (3) years consultant level experience in a Western hospital setting.
- Ability to communicate effectively with patients, families, nurses, doctors and other hospital staff.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver quality patient care and should be able to work cohesively in a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated commitment to continuing medical education and publications in peer reviewed journals would be well regarded.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated commitment to quality improvement for better health outcomes
- Fluency in written and spoken English (Arabic language skills are well regarded)
- High level of interpersonal and organisational skills are expected of this role.
- Proficiency in working with electronic medical record system in mandatory.
Job Posting date: 8 May 2018
Job closing date: 7 June 2018
Job Location: Dubai, UAE