Healthpoint - UAE is looking for a Consultant Gynecology for their multi-specialty hospital in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- The position is responsible for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of general women health with focus on pregnancy & reproductive system.
- Diagnosis on ailments specific to the female anatomy including but not limited to breast and cervical cancer, urinary tract and pelvic disorders and hormonal disorders.
- Recognise cases with pre or established gynaecological cancers and refer them to specialized care within the Healthpoint Hospital or outside the hospital if required.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- MBBS or MBChB or equivalent qualification from accredited AND;
- Completion of Specialty qualification as per the recognized specialty certificate table.
- Category Consultant:
- Tier1 Two(2) years’ Experience Post Qualification*
- Tiers2 Five (5)years’ Experience Post Qualification
- Tier3 Cannot attain the title
- Physician with an accredited American Board of Medical Specialty (ABMS) Certification, Specialization Certificate of the RCPSC, Certification by the College Family Physicians Canada (CFPC), and Certificate of completion of Specialist Training (CCST) or Certificate of Completion of Training CCT from the UK will attain the title of Consultant without experience requirement. This does not apply to surgical and interventional specialties.
- Physicians holding ABMS, RCPSC, CCTS or CCT in surgical or Interventional specialties , who do not meet the experience requirements, are required to pass the Authorities’ assessments for licensure as consultant> However they shall be reassessed 6 months post licensure for their surgical skills.
- Must be registrable with Health Authority of Abu Dhabi.
- Preferably BLS certified.
- Ability to work independently and a team player.
- Demonstrates positive attitude, passion and pride in your work.
Job posting date: 23 April 2018
This information is available in the Linkedin job posting of Healthpoint