The New Mowasat Hospital in As Sālimīyah, Kuwait is in need of a General Surgery Consultant.
- The Consultant – General Surgery plans, directs, coordinates, administers and supervises patient care activities for surgery patients in accordance with Ministry of Health regulations, Hospital Medical Staff Bylaws, Rules & Regulations and Department Policy & Guidelines.
- Reports on matters relating to patient care to the Medical Director through the Clinical Director.
- Education: Bachelors’ Degree in Medicine followed by specialized training in General Surgery. Membership/ Fellowship (preferably of the Royal College) and/or PhD /MD Degree in Surgery/relevant specialty.
- Licensing: Valid License from Ministry of Health-Kuwait to practice as a General Surgery Consultant
- Experience : 12 years’ experience with minimum 7 years’ experience post Fellowship/Membership or PhD /MD in General Surgery
- Management Skills: Problem Solving, Decision Making , Counselling and Critical Thinking skills; Attention to detail and a Team Player
- Soft Skills: Excellent Communication and Inter-Personal skills
- Computer Skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook), Internet
- Language Skills: Good in written and spoken English, Arabic is an advantage
Posting Date: 1 April 2018