The King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre are in need of an Assistant Consultant - Anesthesiology in Jeddah, Saudia Arabia.
- Assists in providing medical care in the field of Anesthesiology and supervises interns and residents, in accordance with current medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations and the hospital’s policies and procedures.
- Assists the Consultants in providing required patient care and management in the field of Neurology, in accordance with standards of medical care laid down by KFSH&RC (Gen. Org.).
- Studies and performs assessment, examination and the compilation of a case history and assists in the diagnosis and management of the patient in accordance with criteria listed in diagnostic manuals such as the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual.
- Registers detailed medical history, conducts a thorough physical examination and creates a plan for patient management and follows-up for discussion with the Consultant. Subsequently, records the consultant’s orders, progress notes and other required documents for outpatients.
- Provides on-call coverage for their specialty on a rotational basis during evenings, nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Prepares for and participates in consultant and specialist ward rounds as per policy. Documents findings in medical records.
- Follows up on investigation results for outpatients and modifies treatment accordingly.
- Attends specialty clinics, outpatient clinics, and shares on on-call schedule as per requirements.
- Performs any other clinical responsibilities, as assigned.
- Graduation from an accredited medical school,
- completion of required period of training in specialty and/or subspecialty,
- with Arab or American Board certification,
- membership and/or fellowship status in the United Kingdom and/or Canada or their equivalent.
- Refer to the approved Credentialing guidelines.
- Two (2) years of training in specialty or subspecialty plus post-training experience is required.
Department: General Anesthesia Section
Location: Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Job posting date: 19 May 2018
Job closing date: 19 July 2018
This information can be obtained from the official website of King Faisal Specialist Hospital and Research Centre, Jeddah - Vacancies Section